Are you into serious gaming, or content creation? And, looking for a Laptop with i7 processor, 16gb RAM, and 4gb graphics card? You’re at the right place. Check out my top picks to see which best fits your budget and needs.
- 1 Best Laptops for hard-core gamers with i7 processor 16gb RAM & 4gb graphics card
- 1.1 Acer Nitro 5 | 15.6” | core i7 processor| 16gb RAM| NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4gb graphics
- 1.2 Lenovo Legion Y540 | 15.6” | core i7 processor 9th Gen| 16gb RAM| NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4gb graphics
- 1.3 ASUS TUF | 15.6” | core i7 processor 9th Gen| 16gb RAM| NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4gb graphics
- 1.4 HP Omen 15 | 15.6” | core i7 processor 8th Gen| 16gb RAM| NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4gb graphics
- 1.5 ASUS ROG Strix G | 17.3” | core i7 processor 9th Gen| 16gb RAM| NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4gb graphics
Best Laptops for hard-core gamers with i7 processor 16gb RAM & 4gb graphics card
Frequently play Fortnite or Call of Duty? Then consider buying this Acer Nitro 5 to smoothen your experience.
Thanks to its powerful processor & graphics card, what you get is a perfect combo of performance and design!
Since this Laptop is built to take on heavy gaming, it is armed with 2 cooling fans in addition to the performance gear.
This increases its power consumption (expectedly) but it’s still surprisingly less when compared to other gaming Laptops.
A feature unique to this Laptop is the 3-finger multifunction control that lets you easily switch between open windows and tabs.
You may also find the keys a bit hard to press. That’s because they are built to survive intense pounding while gaming or working on engineering softwares.
Another notable feature is the screen quality.
The IPS panel gives you a wide viewing angle and comes with anti-glare property.
This protects your eyes even after long hours of work or gaming.
All of these features coupled with the 16gb RAM, 4GB NVIDIA graphics card and i7 processor make this Acer Nitro 5 a worthy buy!
- Budget gaming Laptop
- Short boot time
- Quiet design (not noisy)
- Fast & accurate rendering of graphics
- Consumes surprisingly less power
- Some games may have to be dropped to lower (or medium) settings
- No preloaded Windows
The Lenovo Legion is the perfect partner for playing God of War, Red Dead Redemption 2 and other such Triple-A games.
It delivers impressive performance while gaming.
And also, for content creation. This makes the Legion Y540 a great choice for using heavy design software like Photoshop or AutoCAD.
Among the 2 variants offered by Lenovo (the Y540 and Y545), Y540 is definitely better.
Simply because it offers a more sophisticated design and an efficient heat removal system.
The Laptop adds to any look you’re sporting at the time, a ‘hard-core gamer’ or a ‘design or engineering expert’.
The Legion Y540 comes with vents at the back and the side which ensures optimal removal of heat from the CPU and GPU.
The track pad has dedicated buttons for left and right clicks which makes things more convenient.
The keyboard may seem a little crowded due to the two separate number keypads (like those in regular, non-gaming Laptops).
The connectivity ports are thoughtfully distributed at the back and side of the Laptop.
This way you can connect external devices like a mouse with minimal clutter of wires getting in your way.
- Preloaded Windows 10 Home
- Harmon speakers with Dolby audio
- SSD storage adds to faster performance
- 60 Hz refresh rate and graphics card enhance gaming experience
- Suited for AAA games
- Ample connectivity ports at the back and side
- Average battery backup (2.5 to 3 hours)
If you want a better and more powerful performer than the Legion Y540 above, then check out this ASUS TUF gaming Laptop.
This Laptop can easily take on most triple A games at the highest gaming settings.
This is due to its formidable duo of i7 intel processor and NVIDIA 4gb GTX 1650 dedicated graphics.
To handle fast-action games & heavy design softwares the Laptop comes with sturdy and durable build.
This is evident from the Laptop’s military-grade toughness and its intelligent heat removal system.
To protect your Laptop from overheating after long hours of gaming, the Laptop comes fitted with hyperfan and anti-dust system.
The hyperfan automatically switches between ‘turbo’, ‘balanced’ and ‘silence’ mode depending on your gaming intensity.
The anti-dust system protects the cooling system by getting rid of any dust particles thus lengthening the Laptop’s life span.
- High (120 Hz) refresh rate
- Superior and faster rendering of visuals
- Boots up quickly (thanks to SSD)
- Multiple backlit lighting effects
- Different modes for cooling fan (hyperfan)
- Anti-dust cooling system
- Ideal for AAA gaming
This HP Omen is a powerful beast of a Laptop built to be a perfect sidekick when you’re out in the gaming world!
The 16gb RAM and 4GB NVIDIA graphics card already put it among the mid-tier gaming Laptops in India.
This combined with the Omen’s SSHD drive gives you a lot of breathing space to store anything without worry.
The Windows OS and programs come preloaded in the 128GB SSD which significantly shortens the Omen’s boot time.
You can store the rest of the stuff on the 1TB large HDD and access it in a few seconds.
In terms of build quality too, the Laptop continues to impress.
The lower half has an Aluminium and plastic, top and bottom respectively. The top part has a decent level of sturdiness and gives you creak-free hinges.
The cooling system is good compared to the older versions of HP Omen. It does a good job of cooling down the CPU and GPU.
- Impressive (144 Hz) refresh rate
- Large storage due to SSHD Memory
- Quick loading of OS & programs
- Best for games like Overwatch, Doom, PUBG etc.
- Average battery life
- Fans can feel noisy (especially when you’re just surfing the web)
Another worthy gaming Laptop from the ASUS line up is this ROG Strix G731GT.
The Laptop checks off all your basic requirements like 16 GB RAM, 4 GB dedicated graphics card and an intel core i7 processor.
In addition to that, you get larger 17.3-inch screen with full HD resolution.
The Laptop has a stylish and funky style and a durable build quality.
It also comes with a solid-state hybrid drive with 256 GB SSD and 1 TB HDD.
This makes for really fast start-up time including a lag-free gaming experience.
- Larger 17.3” screen
- More memory (SSHD)
- Faster boot time (due to SSD)
- Best for: gaming, video editing & rendering
- Great audio and video quality
- Average (60 Hz) refresh rate (considering its price)
- No webcam
Gaming Laptops give you a powerful yet portable option to enjoy your favourite games.
These are however, an expensive purchase.
But if you’re into serious gaming, it’s a fruitful investment.
And hence you must consider all features, pros and cons before buying one.
A gaming Laptop with i7 processor, 16 GB RAM and 4GB graphics is just right for ensuring lightning-fast and superior performance.
Whether you’re playing The Witcher 3 or designing in AutoCAD; any Laptop with the above specifications can help you easily sail through the heavy processing.
In this article I’ve reviewed the best Laptops with i7 processor, 16gb RAM and 4gb graphics card, to shorten your buying journey.
This way you can move to the fun part quickly. That is, playing your favourite games on a capable Laptop.